William F. Hogan, a former partner in the firm of Hogan and Bevans opened the funeral home on South Main Street in 1952. He was a partner for over 4 years in Hogan and Bevans which was established in 1919 by his late father and the late John Bevans of Cornwall-on-Hudson. Mary C. Hogan and James R. Bevans took over after their deaths.
The business is currently owned by Thomas P. Sullivan who purchased the the funeral home in 1993. He is assisted by licensed directors, Richard J. Sullivan, Colin W. Campbell and Victor T. Holmes. They are all dedicated to serving the families in the Highland Falls, Fort Montgomery and West Point communities.
In addition to local services, arrangements for transport from any point in the continental United States or overseas can be arranged for services and interment in the Highland Falls and West Point area.
The facility has on site parking and 2 chapels.