William F. Hogan, a former partner in the firm of Hogan and Bevans opened the funeral home on South Main Street in 1952. He was a partner for over 4 years in Hogan and Bevans which was established in 1919 by his late father and the late John Bevans of Cornwall-on-Hudson. Mary C. Hogan and James R. Bevans took over after their deaths.
The Funeral Home was purchased in 1993 by Thomas P. Sullivan from the Hogan Family and Tom's father, Arthur T. Sullivan. Tom owned the firm until July of 2015 when it was sold to longtime employee, Colin W. Campbell. Colin started his career with Tom in 1997 as the Manager and Licensed Director of William F. Hogan Funeral Home. As Tom looks to other phases in life, it is only natural that the business be continued by an employee who shares the same values and commitment to the community as he does. Tom remains as part of the staff along with Victor T. Holmes, also a licensed Funeral Director. They are all dedicated to serving the families in the Highland Falls, Fort Montgomery and West Point communities.
In addition to local services, arrangements for transport from any point in the continental United States or overseas can be arranged for services and interment in the Highland Falls and West Point area.
The facility has on site parking and 2 chapels.